Africa’s Resource Curse or Blessing | IndexMundi Blog
Africa’s Resource Curse or Blessing | IndexMundi Blog.
via Africa’s Resource Curse or Blessing | IndexMundi Blog.
Energy Production for Select African Countries (1960-2010)
The discovery of resources in developing countries has usually been more of a curse than a blessing for their economies, benefiting certain groups but not most of the population. Will this be the case for some African countries where resources have been recently discovered? Read more below:
- Energy Production of Select African Countries [IndexMundi]
- From Resource Curse to Blessing – Joseph Stiglitz [Project Syndicate]
- Beating the Resource Curse in Africa: A Global Effort – Terra Lawson-Remer and Joshua Greenstein [Council on Foreign Relations]
- Can New Oil States in Africa Avoid the ‘Resource Curse?’ Gabe Joselow [Voice of America News]
- Africa Must Tap Into Unused Resources – Kibaki – Wambui Ndonga [AllAfrica.com]
- Mining could spur Africa’s industrialization, but resource-curse risks persist – Terence Creamer [Engineering News]
This entry was posted in